A biological testing lab on your desktop
Product Marketing Manager$120k – $140k • 0.05% – 0.1%
Do you want to help build a company that strengthens public health, improves the safety of our food and water, fosters research, education, and environmental protection, while making small businesses like craft breweries more successful? If so, we want you on our team.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help drive adoption of our platform with researchers, breweries, public health, and air quality professionals, and launch it into future markets such as water quality & food safety.
What You'll Be Doing
- Conducting market research, developing product positioning, and giving product management and R&D teams a clear perspective of market needs
- You'll produce content including articles, blog posts, videos, and ads that engage, inform, and builds trust with our audience
- You'll manage Google Ads, display, SEO, and email marketing online campaigns
- You'll set the sales team up for success with compelling presentations & product literature
- You'll build relationships with customers, partners, and press to understand the market & share our story
- You'll play a key role on our growth team, helping us grow faster by constantly contributing your insights
We'd Love To Hear From You If
- You have a background in the life sciences and experience marketing to technical audiences
- You love diving into new markets & understanding them deeply
- You're a natural story teller
- You craft engaging copy that's not full of superlatives & corporate cliches
- You can distill and explain technical concepts for a general audience
- Yet you're technical enough to understand what PCR efficiency is, and confident enough to explain it to a PhD
- People like having you on their team
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & equity
- Health/dental/vision insurance for employees, subsidized for family
- 401(k) plan & FSAs
- Paid Holidays + PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen + catered lunch on Wednesdays
- On-site shower
- MacBook Pro, large display, and whatever else you need
Meet your team
We offer comprehensive health, dental, vision, and FSA plans for employees and their dependents.
We offer a 401(k), so you can invest in your future.
Own a part of what you're building.
Weekly team lunch on Wednesday's and fully stocked kitchen
Team outings to fun destinations.
Tools and hardware
The latest tech and equipment at your desk and in our labs.
Chai at a glance
Chai focuses on Biotechnology, Hardware, Life Sciences, Medical, and Medical Devices. Their company has offices in Santa Clara. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Chai has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2017.