Learning and Innovation platform for Finance 2.0
Growth Marketer£30k – £50k
Who We Are
The Centre for Finance, Technology & Entrepreneurship is a global provider of corporate training services, online courses and talent development. We believe emerging technologies and innovation are giving birth to a new era of finance, one that can have a positive impact on the lives of billions. We want to use the power of education to train a whole generation of finance professionals to adapt to a world of technology-driven finance and to give them the skills to thrive in this period of step change.
What makes CFTE special?
When we say we bet on people - it's not a commercial moto. We really do. We are working hard to create a platform of lifelong learning because we do believe "learn to learn" is the true skill of the 21st century. Naturally we apply this paradigm to ourselves.
In the past year, we have grown tremendously, opened offices in London and Singapore, and educated 30,000+ learners in 100+ countries. And we would like to invite outstanding people to join our journey.
Who We Are Looking For:
As a candidate, we’re looking for an exceptional individual who will lead our Acquisition efforts: using the full marketing mix (Ads, SEO, Content, Social Media, Email, Events) you’ll be in charge of optimising our acquisition Funnel and scaling our pipeline of leads worldwide. You will work directly with the communications, content and Event teams but also with CFTE Leadership as you will drive one of the priorities on our 2020 roadmap.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Qualify Market Segments and targeting criterias for CFTE personas
- Design our B2C/B2B Acquisition funnel and optimise it’s KPI
- Creating scalable business processes using modern digital marketing tactics
- Set up CFTE’s best practice in terms of Targeting, Acquisition and Conversion
- Contributing to the company's overall Growth strategy
Qualities and requirements:
- Solid understanding of modern marketing channels and practices such as PPC, SEO, content marketing, social media
- Experience in designing and optimising a Customer Acquisition Funnel
- Data driven and analytical with experience using Google Analytics and other tools as well as defining relevant tests environment
- Experience using email marketing automation software and CRM to deliver marketing campaigns and set up lead scoring mechanisms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities, plan, organize, delegate, and control where necessary
- Has proven ability to work with others in a collaborative, fast-paced environment to deliver marketing campaigns against tight deadlines.
- Adaptability will be part of your DNA
- Proactive and a natural problem solver who is able to break down and simplify complex solutions
- Strong judgement and reasoning skills
- At least 2 years of Experience as Digital Marketer in charge of Acquisition
- Worked in a startup or in other fast growth environment
- Familiarity with Innovation, Fintech and Continuous Education are a plus
What’s in it for you?
On top of a competitive salary, you will be joining a small but highly motivated team who’s building the future of education in finance. Although we’re small, we’re punching way above our weight, and are supported by exceptional people from Harvard, Imperial College, Hong Kong University, HSBC, Citi, Ping An or Lloyds.
You will be working on some of the most important topics of today: Digital transformation, Technology disruption, Lifelong learning and continuous adaptation, Shift to an entrepreneurial age.
You will have direct inputs on a global project aimed to train hundreds of thousands of people.
You can expect to be working closely with and trained by people who are amongst the top Fintech influencers and have coached dozens of entrepreneurs.
You will have access to our latest educational content and develop a true understanding of Fintech – starting with Around Fintech in 8 hours, our fintech foundation course, moving on to AI in Finance – the leading course about Artificial Intelligence in Finance.
You will also be exposed to the Startup ecosystems in Europe and Asia. And participate to the construction of an ecosystem of exceptional people and organizations.
Finally, you will be joining us at our working space in Canary Wharf, with an exceptional view on London.
CFTE at a glance
CFTE focuses on Education Technology, Edtech, Fin Tech, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, London, and Abu Dhabi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.