Collaborative design platform
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Ceros is an experiential platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital experiences without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom microsites to immersive interactive webpages, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content and instantly embed it into your site or social media platforms such as Pinterest or Snapchat. Join us and be part of the movement to enable everyone to create experiences that matter.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
Designing and building the Ceros platform is not an easy task. We require the best-of-the-best web developers, designers, and QA testers, ready to bring the functionality of desktop software to the web, often pushing web browsers to the limits of what’s currently possible.
As part of the Ceros product team, you’ll be working with a small, cross-functional group of the most talented people you’ve ever worked with. We hire only passionate and creative people with a proven and unquestionable ability to execute, and every member of the team is equally responsible for moving the product forward.
We have a dynamic company culture that collaborates daily. We care deeply about the user experience, and we debate passionately about our ideas. When you work at Ceros, you check your ego at the door, and you aren’t afraid to be honest, especially to yourself. We take our jobs seriously but ourselves not so much -- whether it’s cracking jokes in the chat room or poking fun at the CEO’s atrocious spelling.
- writing maintainable code (probably goes without saying)
- having your day ruined by functional QA testers who find every bug you write
- planning and leading high-complexity stories and epics
- reviewing story docs and offering insights on impacts to other parts of the application
- performing code reviews and helping to enforce our code and architectural standards
- participating as a primary on-call resource for service disruptions
- handling superfriend responsibilities with minimal assistance
- acting as release owner
- mentoring other developers
- suggesting new technologies and techniques to improve developer productivity
- agonizing over the user experience until even a trained monkey could use the product
- collaborating with and mentoring your peers on security best practices
- and finally, deploying your code to production and seeing the customer create something amazing and beautiful with it.
Key Things to Know
- This is a remote role
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation days
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Excellent gear (15” Macbook Pro, iPad, external monitor, etc.)
- Paid Parental Leave
Ceros at a glance
Ceros focuses on Web Design, Design, User Experience Design, and Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ceros has raised $14.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.