Collaborative design platform
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Ceros is an experiential platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital experiences without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom microsites to immersive interactive webpages, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content and instantly embed it into your site or social media platforms such as Pinterest or Snapchat. Join us and be part of the movement to enable everyone to create experiences that matter.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to major Enterprise customers, helping them succeed with our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You'll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, onboarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption and retention, and ensuring ongoing satisfaction. You will work with our customer day to day counterparts to drive successful outcomes from a product adoption and usage perspective. Monitoring the health of customer relationships, you will predict and navigate customer challenges and offer solutions that drive satisfaction and ultimately lead to retention, and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
*Key Responsibilities *
- Strengthen Enterprise client relationships health post-sale by deeply embedding yourself in their accounts to drive high engagement
- Constantly assess "health checks" for your customers to drive customer satisfaction (NPS), product adoption, onboarding, and identify further areas of education
- Serve as a client advocate and work with the Account Lead and Strategic Account Executive to drive strong renewal rates, reduce churn, and generate higher wallet share
- Serve as the 'voice of the customer' and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Collaborate with relevant ecosystem partners in professional services, customer support, or marketing organizations to ensure client success measures are met.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for internal stakeholders as well as quarterly business reviews
- Bring value to clients beyond the technology through event promotion and sharing content program best practices
- Quickly identify accounts where usage is low, understand why and take action to increase adoption
Practical stuff we anticipate you having:
- 3+ years of customer success/account management experience, preferably in SaaS business environment
- Experience balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders and working under tight time frames with resource constraints (3-5 years)
- Proven track record in a client-facing role, driving client engagement, handling difficult situations and challenges, and delivering exceptional client service
- Demonstrates high degree of organization and proficiency leveraging internal systems
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to build relationships at all levels
- Fundamental understanding of design and digital marketing
- Ability to travel up to 25%, to include overnight travel for meetings
- Highly dependable, team-player, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What we’re looking for from the heart:
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, team player mentality and the ability to convey this through communication and presentation skills.
- Intellectually curious; you want to understand everything about our customers & market opportunity.
- Comfortable working in a complex and constantly-evolving customer success environment to drive successful customer success outcomes, strengthen key client relations while handling multiple initiatives at once.
Key things to know
- New York based Role with flexible WFH
- We want you to start ASAP
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible WFH
Ceros at a glance
Ceros focuses on Web Design, Design, User Experience Design, and Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ceros has raised $14.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.