Collaborative design platform
Sales Development Representative
Ceros is an experiential platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital experiences without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom microsites to immersive interactive webpages, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content and instantly embed it into your site or social media platforms such as Pinterest or Snapchat. Join us and be part of the movement to enable everyone to create experiences that matter.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
This role is to generate outbound leads from targeted campaigns and to schedule first meetings and calls between Sales Directors and potential clients.
Here at Ceros, we prefer using different email techniques over cold calling: since our platform is Interactive content, our preferred approach is email which provides a visual and more productive experience than just the cold calling method.
- Passionately evangelize Ceros to and develop relationships with sales prospects
- Manage prospects from initial contact through to hand off to New Business Directors
- Develop new business opportunities through modern prospecting techniques
- Manage against monthly prospecting targets
Practical stuff we anticipate you having:
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- A track record exceeding targets (Appointments set, Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) generation, etc.)
- Creative - we are looking for you to unlock creativity within the email prospecting campaigns and come up with new techniques
What we’re looking for from the heart:
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Unlimited vacation days
- Health and wellness events
- Flexible WFH
Ceros at a glance
Ceros focuses on Web Design, Design, User Experience Design, and Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ceros has raised $14.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.