Collaborative design platform
Strategic Account Executive
Ceros is an experiential platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital experiences without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom microsites to immersive interactive webpages, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content and instantly embed it into your site or social media platforms such as Pinterest or Snapchat. Join us and be part of the movement to enable everyone to create experiences that matter.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
We’re seeking a Strategic Account Sales Executive to identify opportunities for cross-sell amongst our client base and close deals in new divisions and groups. We want to extend the value they’re seeing from Ceros throughout the organization. You will work closely with our Account Management team, identify new groups who can benefit from Ceros, and sell into them.
- This is a unique Sales role that collaborates with our CSM team to maximize sales growth opportunities with our paid clients.
- You must be coachable.
- Build actionable account plans that could span from 3 to 12 months.
- Must be able to communicate at an executive level.
- Have complete command of the customer experience and deliver expert product insights.
- Ability to manage a rolling pipeline on a quarterly basis.
- Use smart/modern techniques when prospecting into your key accounts.
- Deliver healthy level of activities.
- Act as a liaison for customer and prospect feedback to the business and product owners.
Practical stuff we anticipate you having
- Minimum 5 plus years’ closing sales of >$50K ARR.
- Experience selling into global organizations.
- SaaS sales required.
- Have sold marketing or creative software.
- A strong network in the content creation space is a must.
- HubSpot or Salesforce usage is required.
- You must be a scrappy polished zebra
What we’re looking for from the heart
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, team player mentality and the ability to convey this through communication and presentation skills.
- Intellectually curious; you want to understand everything about our customers & market opportunity.
- Strong network of contacts and excellent communication skills – confidence to build relationships at all levels.
Key things to know
- This is a New York based role
- This is a full-time position.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited vacation days
- Office pub stocked with beer and wine
- "Breakfast Wednesdays”
- Healthy Snack Bar
- Dog friendly office (who doesn’t love dogs!)
- Health and wellness events
- Team building events
- Paid Parental Leave
Ceros at a glance
Ceros focuses on Web Design, Design, User Experience Design, and Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ceros has raised $14.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.