Account Executive$65k – $120k • 0.1% – 0.5%
You'll be among the first members of our sales team, working closely with the rest of the company on all GTM related effort. You'll bring in & close deals, and contribute heavily to the scaling of our GTM effort, including building the team & establishing repeatable processes/practices. And you'll get to make a significant impact on the evolution of our product/platform. Overall, you'll play a major part in moving the company to the next stage in the next 6 months.
- You're a hunter. Enterprising & eager to take initiatives & deliver result on day 1.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably with success in SaaS startups & recruiting industry. Experience in leading inside sales teams is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of sales methodology & best practices.
- Strong communication & presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills & relationship building ability.
- Strong connection to tech startups & understanding of startup landscape.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
Celential.ai at a glance
Celential.ai focuses on SaaS, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Recruiting. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Celential.ai has raised $4.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.
You can view their website at http://celential.ai