Demand Generation Manager/Growth Hacker$65k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.5%
What you’ll do
- Define, execute, analyze, scale and optimize demand generation and pipeline acceleration strategy across all channels—online, offline, owned and events
- Established and manage lead funnel and lead lifecycle to enable reliable campaign tracking, reporting, and lead hand-off.
- Work with the founders to drive initiatives that maximize customer acquisition
- Own key objectives across lead generation, pipeline creation, funnel efficiency, and ROI metrics; continuously test, measure, learn and innovate to fuel scale and growth
- Leverage multiple channels and program tactics, including but not limited to: database and nurture email, paid acquisition, real-time web personalization, retargeting, and more.
- 2+ years in demand generation, performance marketing, or growth. Experience in B2B is a big plus
- Bias towards action and growth hacker mentality
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Strength in email marketing, analytics, critical thinking, and reasoned judgment
- Experience leading multi-channel digital marketing strategies (SEM, SEO, social, email, content marketing, conversion rate optimization)
- Strong communication and project management skills to be able to manage and train junior team members
- Advanced Excel skills including formulas, v-lookup, conditional formats, pivot tables, etc.
- Being able to build simple landing pages, either by coding up from scratch or utilizing platforms such as Wordpress or Wix
- Experience with sales end to end, from generating leads to getting contracts signed
Celential.ai at a glance
Celential.ai focuses on SaaS, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Recruiting. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Celential.ai has raised $4.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.
You can view their website at http://celential.ai