A machine that predicts the global economy in real-time
Homomorphic Encryption Scientist
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Homomorphic Encryption Scientist to join our team working on the security of an exciting, new Big Data/Machine Learning platform. This is a full time placement with significant opportunities for growth and advancement as one of the first employees of the company.
causaLens leads causal AI research. Causality is a major step towards developing true AI. Our technology transforms organisations by autonomously discovering valuable insights that optimise business outcomes. Our flagship product, time-series prediction engine, goes beyond both traditional machine learning and AutoML. It has become the industry standard in the financial sector and is increasingly being used in a wide range of industries. causaLens is run by top scientists and engineers, 70% holding a PhD in a quantitative field. For more information visit www.causaLens.com or contact us on info@causaLens.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
**causaLens in the News
• Best Deeptech Company 2019 - Artificial Intelligence Awards
• ‘Meet causaLens, a Predictive AI For Hedge Funds, Banks, Tech Companies’ – Yahoo Finance
• ‘The U.K.’s Most Exciting AI Startups Race To Scale’ - Forbes
• ‘Auto ML Platform Draws Interest from Discretionary Funds’ - machineByte
• ‘AllianzGI Taps Virtual Data Scientists amid War for Talent’ - Financial Times
• ‘Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe’ - Forbes
• ‘Best Investment in Deeptech’ award - UK Business Angels Association awards
• ‘100 Most Disruptive UK Companies’ - Hotwire
• ‘causaLens Appoints Hedge Fund Veteran and Data Leaders to Advisory Board’ - Newswire
- Creativity and ability to come up with ideas to tackle problems on the cutting edge.
- Experience in the fundamentals of cryptography
- Strong academic record (PhD & PostDoc preferred).
- Strong understanding of machine learning and data science
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and drive.
- Naturally curious and effective problem solver.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen.
- Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment.
****Roles and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person to lead the research and implementation of the security, particularly homomorphic encryption, of a sophisticated, cutting-edge platform for machine learning on time series data.
• The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
• Competitive remuneration
• Share option scheme
• Pension scheme
• 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
• Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
• Good work-life balance
• Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
• Flexible work-from-home and remote days
• Cycle to work scheme
• Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
• Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
• Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
• Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm
Our interview process consists of an intelligence test, interview and an on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.