HR Platform for the Entertainment Industry
Operations Intern$0k – $5k
The Operations Intern will have responsibility for company outreach projects, assisting with event management, and handling special projects as assigned across a wide array of company functions.
Company Outreach & Communications: The Operations Intern will research, collect, review and manage research for a number of corporate marketing and communications opportunities.
Event Support: The Operations Intern will be responsible for supporting the registration function of our live events, as well as assisting with other event coordination and detail management as necessary. These are generally film/TV productions at studios.
Special Project Support: The Operations Intern will be responsible for assisting and supporting other company projects as necessary.
- Some college or a degree in Business, Marketing or similar field desired.
- 1-2 years experience in an office environment with continually increasing complexities and responsibilities with demonstrable success required.
- Experience in a startup/entrepreneurial entity highly desirable.
- A passion for building successful processes and relationships, excellent judgment, effective task prioritization, and a very driven personality are required skills.
- You should possess the ability to act independently and work to assure team and company success.
Meet your team
Castifi at a glance
Castifi focuses on Film Production, Entertainment Industry, and TV Production. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Culver City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Castifi has raised $1.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.