The sleep startup that created the perfect mattress, sheets, and pillow for everyone
Senior JD Edwards Developer
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We’re looking for an experienced Sr. JD Edwards developer to join our Business Systems team. This individual will be part of a collaborative team working to further automate and optimize the use of JD Edwards at Casper. The candidate will support in continuous development and sophistication of Casper’s business systems with a strong focus on the use of developing interfaces to in-house/external systems and EDI programs for our trading partners. The learning and development possibilities are endless as we continue to increase the use of JD Edwards in this fast-paced environment.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Develop and maintain interfaces between JD Edwards and other applications
- Review functional specifications and develop supporting technical design documents
- Set up, test, and maintain JDE Orchestrator JSON & Business services SOAP API transactions in the order to cash/ Procure to Pay processes
- Work with customer EDI teams to test and implement new transaction sets and document maps
- Provide technical production support for existing JDE integrations.
- Support the sophistication of systems architecture using JDE Application integration services, JDE Application development framework, well versed with JSON REST/SOAP APIs
- Create new functionalities, UBEs, applications as well as support existing enhancements within the JDE platform using JDE OMW development tool set
- Troubleshoot issues using various debug methods including debugging C++ business functions
- Participate in end user support
- Develop data extraction tools to parse and collect relevant information from a variety of sources
Our dream candidate has...
- 8-10 years of experience as a senior level developer in JD Edwards 8.12 or higher; at least 1 year experience in JDE 9.2.
- 5 years of experience developing EDI solutions; excellent JD Edwards product knowledge related to supporting EDI transactions. Must have experience managing EDI transactions in a high volume retail or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with various methods of data transfer, including Orchestrator.
- Experience using the EnterpriseOne programming toolset including Forms Design and BI Publisher.
- Proven record of effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of and experience supporting JDE modules including, Sales Order Management, Procurement and Inventory Management, Distribution Resource Planning, Transportation Management system, third party Manufacturing & warehousing, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed assetsL and EDI.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and JDE database structures to analyze data in the database
- Experience working with AWS hosted JDE environment is a plus
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. ** **We look forward to learning more about you!
Medical, vision & dental insurance
Sleep is just a pillar of wellness - we've got you covered on the rest.
Dream big and prepare for the future.
Unlimited paid time off
Take time away from work to recharge and reconnect with Unlimited PTO
Bi-weekly catered lunches
Bi-weekly catered lunches. Eat a diverse range of cuisines and catch up with coworkers.
Get paid to go to the gym and sleep (yes, you read that right).
Full gifted bed set
Mattress, sheets, and pillows - the works. Plus, discounts for your friends and family.