The sleep startup that created the perfect mattress, sheets, and pillow for everyone
Product Launch Senior Specialist
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a passionate project management professional to manage process and planning of our go-to-market calendar and support our brand growth. To ensure success in the role, the Product Launch Senior Specialist will understand our ways of working and all of the key players involved. Understanding processes, dependencies, managing deadlines, problem solving and managing cross-functional relationships are key to success in this role.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do...
- Manage and enforce adherence to individual product launch GTM calendar day-to-day, considering product development, packaging, samples, marketing, and environment needs
- Partner closely with merchandising leads to build out all aspects of product launch from concept through in-store delivery
- Coordinate with Product Launch Lead to communicate all launch production deliverables and changes to channels and the cross-functional teams as appropriate, with an understanding of the interdependencies to all cross-functional teams
- Call out product risk, run interference, solve for opportunities & problems at the product/sku level of launches by partnering with Product Launch Lead & appropriate teams
- Develop and implement process updates and improvements
- Create & maintain the Ops meeting agenda
- Manage all cross-functional sample needs and coordination with Ops and Product Development teams
- Manage high volume of cross functional data and integrate product and launch data into new tools and systems
- Manage the coordination of environments needs
- Support European product level calendar creation & manage daily deliverables as derived from the North American launches.
- Manage warranties on new launch product
- Manage OPS weekly touch base on inventory
Our dream candidate has...
- At least 5 years project management experience including process improvement
- Prior experience creating and managing calendars; skilled in building and managing complex calendars. Must possess deep understanding of product development and product launch process.
- Fluency in Excel, Powerpoint, Google suite; basic knowledge of PLM, Confluence, and Salsify would be preferred.
- Excellent communicator with an innate ability to influence others. Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to drive to timelines and keep individuals on task. Must be detail oriented and balance multiple priorities at once.
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. ** ** We look forward to learning more about you!