The sleep startup that created the perfect mattress, sheets, and pillow for everyone
Working Student, Supply Chain Management EU (m/f/d)
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Working Student, Supply Chain Management EU to join the EU team based in Berlin. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager EU Supply Chain, the Working Studen, Supply Chain Management EU will help monitor the flow of inventory working closely together with our Production Analyst and the rest of the Operations team.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Monitor inventory levels for all Casper products across EU markets
- Work closely with and communicate updates between Supply Chain, Fulfillment and CX; specifically inventory inquiries and inventory availability messaging on our website
- Support work with production partners, freight forwarders and Casper warehouses (several locations across Europe)
- Update and maintain product and supplier master data to share with multiple stakeholders
- Support new product launches or product changes
- Maintain Supply Chain KPI’s and report to relevant stakeholders to continuously improve operations
Our dream candidate...
- Is enrolled with an official German university and can provide an enrollment certificate
- Ideally, has already gained some practical experience through an internship or a student job in supplier relationship management
- Has experience in working in an innovative, industry leading e-commerce organization
- Is highly motivated, engaged and thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Is reliable and problem-solving oriented with a strong analytical mind and a “hands on” mentality
- Is fluent in German and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills; another European language is a big plus
- Is experienced with MS Office tools, Google Forms and ERP systems
- Loves sleep!
The syrup on your waffles
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!