The sleep startup that created the perfect mattress, sheets, and pillow for everyone.
Equity Plan Administrator
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for an Equity Plan Administrator to join the Casper People Team. This position is primarily responsible for all transactional administration, communication and reporting of equity compensation plans in compliance with plan documents, legal and financial regulations, process controls, customer service standards, internal efficiency and quality.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Ensure Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual administration and reporting of stock plan transactions
- Maintain equity plan database (i.e.; demographic data, new hires, tax rates, address changes, termination of employment, transfers)
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, share count and other items as required
- Responsible for overall administration of the equity plan and transactions, focusing on controls, accuracy, timeliness and customer service
- Provide accurate, timely, and usable information to internal customers (i.e. employees, managers, Payroll and HR departments)
- Communicate plan provisions to employees. Resolve employee issues, problems or concerns as appropriate
- Develop and maintain procedures documents for all plan administration
- Process equity grants and releases
- Assist with external audits by providing supporting records and documentation
- Section 16 compliance (Form 3, 4 and 5) and related Proxy reporting requirements
- Administer insider trading policy and pre-clearance for executives
- Administration of Employee Stock Purchase Program (pending).
- Provide formal and ad-hoc analysis of stock activity
- Implement and maintain new equity system
- Develop Process documentation
Our dream candidate is...
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or other related field required; Certified Equity Professional designation preferred
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in multinational stock administration
- Working knowledge of the ADP HRIS and E-Trade Equity Administration platforms preferred
- Experience analyzing, manipulating, making observations about, and presenting data; a strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent, effective and client-focused written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organization and prioritization capabilities, ability to self-motivate and learn independently
- A proven track record of completing multiple projects within established deadlines; working well under pressure
- The ability to successfully work in a team environment
- The ability to work with a sense of urgency in a dynamic environment
- A deep commitment to maintaining confidential information
- A professional and responsible approach to work, clients, and other employees
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. **** We look forward to learning more about you!