The sleep startup that created the perfect mattress, sheets, and pillow for everyone.
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our creative team. We’re looking for someone with who is a natural storyteller, has strong typography skills, and can move fluidly between mediums. Conceptual thinking, strong typographic and illustration skills are a must. The ideal designer will be motivated, organized and able to think and execute creatively and with a high degree of craft. Our Graphic Designer will collaborate with the Casper creative team to concept and execute visual assets for web and print. Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Conception and execution of web content, marketing emails, printed material and environmental graphics for events and press, site photography, and product packaging.
- Collaborate with senior designers on larger web initiatives
- Maintaining and evolving the brand and graphic standards for Casper
- Assist in photography selection/editing for new product launches and campaigns
- Retouching of brand photography
Our dream candidate is...
- 3-5 years experience at an agency or design-centric consumer brand
- Expert knowledge of typography and grid systems
- Experience designing for the web (ecommerce, emails, online branding)
- Good understanding of the constraints and capabilities of web technologies
- Online portfolio that features a strong mix of branding, typographic, & self-initiated work
- Comfortable sketching out ideas by hand
- Strong Adobe & Sketch 3 skills
- Strong photo-retouching skills
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. **** We look forward to learning more about you!