The sleep startup that created the perfect mattress, sheets, and pillow for everyone.
Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Acquisition
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a talented Senior Manager of Digital Marketing to join the Acquisition Marketing team. In this role, you will be focused on expanding Casper’s North America customer base through the development and execution of SEM, SEO & Paid Social strategy. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making and experience in paid media, data analysis, and optimization, as well as excellent project management and people management skills. They also have an understanding of how digital channels fit into the overall media mix and corporate strategy. This position presents a great opportunity to further scale three important multi-million dollar marketing channels into a best-in-class program at a rapidly growing company.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Oversee SEM, SEO & Paid Social strategy for US & Canada, managing the channels to drive efficient e-commerce, retail and wholesale customer acquisition for Casper
- Hold accountability over two multi-million dollar advertising channels that play an integral role in a best-in-class acquisition program
- Forecast budgets based on seasonal/promotional trends and manage pacing in tandem with performance, reconciling any discrepancies as needed.
- Actively in platforms, working with two team members to manage SEM & Social campaigns while also helping to test new products and platforms to expand reach and increase efficiencies
- Manage & develop talent of three team members who will be responsible for working to shape and execute digital strategy, with opportunity to further expand team
- Develop an integrated cross-channel SEO & SEM strategy that considers both efficiency and scale
- Collaborate with other channel managers on the Acquisition team to optimize the holistic impact of media investments
- Develop and execute media plans for targeted brand initiatives, such as product launches, store openings, partnerships, and promotions
- Partner with Analytics on sophisticated measurement and investment approaches (i.e. incrementality, flighting, scale potential)
- Collaborate cross-functionally to maximize paid performance and ensure channel best practices are met
- Monitor Industry trends and shifts in the competitive landscape, and proactively work to keep the team on the bleeding edge of digital marketing sophistication
Our dream candidate is...
- Minimum 6-8 years of direct experience managing multi-million dollar performance-based Paid Social & SEM programs with a proven track record of driving ROI.
- Expertise in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads 360 & Bing Ads, with a deep understanding of best practices as it relates to campaign set-up, structure, creative, bidding, bid modifiers, ad copy, extensions, shopping feed management, and landing page testing.
- Management expertise and a history of attracting, developing, and retaining great talent.
- Deep understanding of SEO ranking factors, best practices, and how to apply them to improve ranking
- Knowledge of Google Search Console, Conductor, or other similar SEO tools to monitor performance and identify technical SEO issues
- Familiarity with different attribution methodologies and different measurement approaches (e.g. LTV, ROAS) as well as online-to-offline measurement, and a strong POV on the optimal ways to measure SEM & Paid Social
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills with an attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Up-to-date with the latest SEM, SEO & Paid Social trends, best practices, competitive tools, and search marketing products.
- Start-up and eCommerce experience a plus
- Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat experience a plus
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. **** We look forward to learning more about you!