The sleep startup that created the perfect mattress, sheets, and pillow for everyone.
Analyst, Marketing EU (m/f/d)
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for an Analyst (m/f/d) who will be the analytical firepower that drives our acquisition team and will work directly with Senior Director, Data and other teams at Casper to define our Marketing Analytics Strategy. We are a data driven company, so there will be no shortage of interesting questions to answer! This role will report directly into the Senior Director, Data based in New York City (USA) with a dotted reporting line to the Vice President, Marketing EU based in Berlin.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do...
- Development and execution uplift models to measure the success of Casper EU’s marketing initiatives
- Use data to assist management’s decision on marketing budget allocation
- Closely monitor customers’ on-site activities and find areas for on-site improvement
- Development of reports to help our business operators stay nimble and make strategy recommendations to Acquisition Marketing
- Be the analytics’s point person who supports marketing stakeholders in their day-to-day work
Our dream candidate...
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Marketing Analyst, Data Analyst or Management Consultant, preferably at an e-commerce brand with a high volume of complex data
- Working experience with visualization (e.g. Looker, Tableau) and website analytics tools (e.g. Heap, Google Analytics)
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and expert in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- An absolute hands-on and proactive mentality
- Great teamwork skills, ability to collaborate in a large cross-geo team
- Great communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Catered lunches twice a week to catch up with your teammates
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!