The sleep startup that created the perfect mattress, sheets, and pillow for everyone
Sleep Specialist - Toronto Premium Outlets - Halton Hills, ON
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Casper’s offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of a good night’s sleep.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is an hourly role based in our retail store. You must be able to work at minimum 3 days a week with availability during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays but also occasional early mornings and late evenings for inventory & visuals as needed.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
- Maintain the highest level of product knowledge and expertise
- Ensure cleanliness, hygiene standards, and the visual integrity of the store are maintained at all times
- Create and process in-store sales
- Assist customers with product carryout from store
- Receive, process, and put away inventory replenishment deliveries as needed
- Assist with setting up and executing community programs and events
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience
Our dream candidate is...
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective and expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for Casper's core mission and values
- Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial disposition
- Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing brand
- Must understand and appreciate experiential retail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and be on your feet all day
- Able to meet physical demands including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, and moving boxes.