We empower attorneys to do their best work representing clients and fighting injustice
Attorney Sales Representative$80k – $110k • 0.1% – 0.2%
* Lead product demonstrations for attorneys who are prospective customers, explaining the ins-and-outs of how to use the product, and helping prospects determine whether Casetext is the right fit for their practice.
* Answer questions and guide prospects through the purchasing process via email, phone calls, screen share presentations, and face-to-face meetings.
* Becoming an absolute expert on the product and all the alternatives to best help anyone evaluating it.
* Help create the strategy for how we service the market of smaller firms.
* Ultimately, bring in new business for Casetext.
* Received a JD, and preferably practiced, especially at a smaller law firm. (Not a lawyer? Check out other positions here: jobs.lever.co/casetext).
* Previous sales and/or startup experience preferred.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Extremely fast learner, capable of fully understanding a complex product and explaining it to others in simple terms.
* Resourceful and capable of working in a startup environment.
Health, dental, and vision insurance is covered for you, and we cover 50% for spouses and dependents
We support families with generous maternity and paternity leave
We eat catered lunches together every day
The office is stocked with all the snacks and coffee you'd ever want
Public transportation costs are covered (HQ is conveniently located walking distance to Caltrain, BART, and Muni)
Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team
Be an early employee at a rising start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company
Competitive compensation in equity and salary
Personal tech budget
Casetext at a glance
Casetext focuses on Publishing, Artificial Intelligence, Crowdsourcing, Legal, and Law Enforcement. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Casetext has raised $20.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.