Cartesi is a Bridge between Linux and blockchain
Software Engineer/Architect$30k – $90k
Cartesi is building an operating system for DApps. The project enables complex and intensive computations to run in a Linux environment, outside the blockchain, without compromising decentralization. Cartesi aims to make DApps significantly more powerful, cost-effective, easier to develop, and portable.
Cartesi aims to bring mainstream scalability and convenience to developers and users of decentralized applications.
We are a mid-stage project that is launching their tech with an energetic remote team located globally around the world. We are looking to hire awesome people that will help ramp up our team and achieve our vision of making the development and use of blockchain applications as close as possible to their centralized counterparts.
Working with Cartesi is awesome, how about a few perks?
- Flexible work hours and location (remote).
- Potential to be a big part of the project as it develops, own your work and contribute your visions and ideas.
- Work with an enthusiastic team that likes to have fun and really cares about what we’re building.
- + More! Help build our culture.
What will you do?
Working as part of a small and growing team, you’ll be in charge of a variety of complex tasks related to architecting, designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing software for the Cartesi infrastructure, integrating it to different blockchains and using it to prototype decentralized applications.
We’re looking for somebody cool who knows what they’re doing. That might look like this!
- Passion, drive and a desire to learn new things
- Theoretical understanding of blockchain tech
- 7+ years of software development
- Fast learning
- Fluent English - Good communication skills
- C++, Rust is highly desirable
- Understanding of how to design systems, conceive micro-services, API’s and protocols
We’d love to chat with you! Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about yourself, why you love blockchain, and why you are interested in what we’re building at Cartesi.
Learn more at https://medium.com/cartesi