Customized fertility benefits for the modern company
Sales Operations Manager$80k – $120k
Carrot is reinventing what fertility coverage means, who has it, and how they access it. Our mission: fertility care for all.
Carrot makes it easy and affordable for any company to implement a world-class fertility program for employees - regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status. Carrot supports all valid fertility care from basic fertility testing to more complex treatments like fertility preservation, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), adoption, and surrogacy.
Companies love Carrot because it’s simple, predictable and helps improve health outcomes. Members get a personalized product experience that meets them wherever they are and moves them through each achievement with less time and stress.
*The Opportunity *
We are seeking a strategic and detail oriented, Sales Operations Manager to join our growing Sales team. The role is primarily responsible for driving technology and process improvement for our stakeholders, through the Salesforce tech stack and related ecosystem.
- Serve as the business architect and project manager for all Sales and GTM process design requests.
- KPI definition, tracking, dashboarding: Use data to increase efficiencies in the sales process, closely monitor sales performance at all stages of the funnel, and provide continuous recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and deliver KPIs, dashboards, and reports that enable sales reps, sales leadership, and the Carrot executive team to track, measure, and drive revenue.
- Manage the quota and territory assignment processes to maximize sales productivity.
- Assist with compensation plan design, administration, and rollout.
- Ensure accuracy and usefulness of data in CRM that provides trusted insights for the team.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Salesforce and other sales-specific tools and applications.
- Manage Salesforce administration and project prioritization.
- Evaluate, provision and administer our internal sales tools to improve sales efficiency.
- Continuously refine and improve sales processes and system implementation.
- Manage documentation on sales processes, policies, sales training materials, identify industry/product knowledge training opportunities.
- Manage and run sales events like quarterly all hands, sales kick offs.
- Track and analyze the performance of the sales organization to identify opportunities, report against targets, and advance strategic priorities.
- 4-5 years of professional experience in sales operations in a B2B software sales environment.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with internal / external systems (e.g. Marketing Automation, YesWare, Zapier, Gong etc.).
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Proven examples of how you influenced sales teams to exceed targets and improved sales during your tenure.
- Proven analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making.
- Ability to create and implement process flows (in Salesforce and elsewhere).
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, self-driven, and make practical trade-offs when necessary.
- Familiarity with advertising, sales terminology and metrics.
- Creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfort with navigating ambiguity.
- We’d be especially excited if you have Salesforce Admin certification.
- If you have been the first sales ops person at a startup, don’t forget to mention it!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Carrot at a glance
Carrot focuses on B2B, Employer Benefits Programs, Fertility, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://carrotfertility.com