Customized fertility benefits for the modern company
Senior Customer Success Manager$110k – $115k
Carrot is reinventing what fertility coverage means, who has it, and how they access it. Our mission: fertility care for all.
Carrot makes it easy and affordable for any company to implement a world-class fertility program for employees - regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status. Carrot supports all valid fertility care from basic fertility testing to more complex treatments like fertility preservation, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), adoption, and surrogacy.
Companies love Carrot because it’s simple, predictable and helps improve health outcomes. Members get a personalized product experience that meets them wherever they are and moves them through each achievement with less time and stress.
Carrot is seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager with strong analytical and customer advocacy experience. As a key member of the Customer Success Team, this person will work with our most strategic and high value customers to ensure their successful implementation and ongoing adoption, engagement, and program success. The ideal candidate is someone who can establish relationships as a trusted advisor and drive the success of each customer through ongoing strategic planning. The Senior Customer Success Manager will report to Carrot's VP of Customer Success and will drive the retention and long-term value of their customers.
Own the customer relationship - Act as the dedicated point of contact for new and existing Carrot customers and think strategically about how we can best satisfy their needs to become a celebrated and continuing component of their benefit offering. You’ll understand the customers’ overall company strategy: their overall benefits package, budgeting and renewal cycles, future growth opportunities, and business challenges.
Create a Network of Champions - Within our largest and most strategic customers, you’ll create passionate Champions and deliver value across many functions both horizontally and vertically. You’ll work closely with insurance consultants, finance team, employee resource groups, and member Champions.
Work across functions - Externally, you will coordinate with the customer’s HR/People/Benefits and Communications teams to create and execute on a launch plan, work with InfoSec teams to meet any customer security requirements, and explain reimbursement and reporting processes to Payroll teams. Internally, you will work closely with Product Operations, Engineering, and Care Navigation teams to provide a seamless onboarding experience and a constant customer-focused feedback loop. As new products are developed and released, you’ll work with customers to launch these features to their employees and drive adoption.
Help define, execute on, and measure success - Define processes for evaluating our impact at each customer, drive program engagement and outcomes, and deliver success metrics and ROI for each of your customers. Responsible for overall customer health and maturity. In coordination with the Growth Team, manage renewal plans, identify opportunities for upsells, and enable additional product adoption.
Help Carrot scale - Identify best practices and processes to be shared across the team as we grow.
Carrot is committed to helping you learn and grow. We will make sure you are responsible for and working on meaningful projects from your very first day, and we will invest the time, effort, and mentorship you need to succeed at them.
- Ideally you will have 4-6 years of professional experience working closely with external enterprise level customers and partners in a Customer Success Management or Account Management role
- Experience working with HR/People/Benefits leaders in a role with a B2B SaaS benefits provider (healthcare, 401k, mental health, etc) highly preferred
- You have successfully managed complex projects - from coordinating with cross functional teams to setting and meeting deadlines, you excel at juggling various moving parts of multiple simultaneous projects to deliver exceptional results
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- You are a clear, empathetic communicator - you communicate with a deep understanding of customer needs and constraints and can weigh them against internal priorities and limitations
- You are persistent - you don’t give up after the first or second setback, instead you continue to innovate and collaborate to keep things moving forward
- You are a self-starter - you set your own goals and act on them, seizing opportunities as they present themselves
- You have a passion for delighting customers and improving their members’ overall Carrot experience
- You are looking to be part of a team of mature, effective, hard-working, fun, and bright people
- Ideal candidate in San Francisco Bay Area or East Coast
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Carrot at a glance
Carrot focuses on B2B, Employer Benefits Programs, Fertility, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://carrotfertility.com