Customized fertility benefits for the modern company
Global Operations Associate$60k – $90k
Carrot Fertility (http://carrotfertility.com), with headquarters in San Francisco, California, is providing a novel approach for access to fertility care in the USA and in over 40 countries. Carrot enables multinational employers to provide fertility and family-building coverage and support to their employees as a benefit. The Carrot app and Care Team then assists employees, referred to as Carrot members, to personally decide on their best options when attempting to reach their family-forming goals and receive support from Carrot throughout their care.
We’re searching for our next Global Operations team member. Our team enables our customers (i.e. multinational employers) and their employees to access a global fertility benefits program inclusive of financial coverage and support. Whether a member is pursuing IVF in Spain, adoption in the Netherlands, or egg freezing through cross-border reproductive care from China to the US, our team powers Carrot’s operational infrastructure to create a positive employer and employee experience, globally. As part of the Global Operations team at Carrot, you will work closely with our US-based Global Operations team and our international colleagues, as well as cross-functionally with other teams at Carrot.
As a Global Operations Associate and a member of our Global Operations team, you will contribute to:
- Building and maintaining our knowledge base - Organize complex and constantly changing information related to the legal, regulatory, cultural, and financial aspects of fertility care around the world. This powers our international operations to provide a world class experience for our customers and members.
- Researching and resolving problems - Work internally on country-specific tasks such as Care Navigation-related research tasks to support Carrot members who are navigating complex reproductive pathways, such as cross border reproductive care.
- Managing complex projects - You will lead and support operational projects that are core to bringing a positive experience to our members globally.
- Creating processes - Identify opportunities to create documentation and processes that enable our team to be most efficient and effective at achieving our goals.
- Collaborating internally and externally - Work with internal colleagues such as local in-country Representatives and external parties such as fertility experts, attorneys, and relevant agencies.
If you are excited about solving complex issues related to fertility care, family-building services and parentage, are sensitive to and aware of international complexities, are a strong communicator with internal teams and external stakeholders, and have a desire to assist individuals and couples as they bring children into their family, this may be the position for you.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (Intermediate Proficiency, comfortable with VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
- Proficient with productivity and day-to-day tools (eg. Keynote, Confluence, Zendesk data, project management software, etc.)
- Project management
- Relationship management
2+ years of professional experience desired
- Planning, managing, and efficiently completing multiple tasks and projects
- Identifying patterns and solving complex problems
- Creating processes and implementing changes
- Organizing content and information
- Working independently
- Communicating complex information
- Empathy, awareness, and understanding of cultural sensitivities related to reproductive or other healthcare fields highly desirable
International experience and/or experience managing relationships with international stakeholders in Asia and/or Australia is highly desirable
Additional language fluency (written and verbal) is a bonus
Experience related to health benefits is a bonus
Professional or personal experiences with fertility care, infertility-related treatments or family-forming services is a bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Carrot at a glance
Carrot focuses on B2B, Employer Benefits Programs, Fertility, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://carrotfertility.com