Customized fertility benefits for the modern company
Associate Care Navigator$70k – $75k • 0.01% – 0.05%
Carrot is reinventing fertility coverage. Our mission: fertility care for all. Carrot makes it easy and affordable for any company to implement a world-class fertility program for employees - regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status. Carrot supports all valid fertility care from education and fertility testing to, fertility preservation and in vitro fertilization (IVF). We also assist members with, as well as adoption and gestational carrier arrangements, adhering to regional legislative practices.
Companies love Carrot because it’s simple, predictable, and provides education, support, and resources to their employees for their fertility and family building goals. Members get a personalized product experience that meets them wherever they are and moves them through each achievement with less time and stress.
As an Associate Care Navigator, you will:
- Engage with Carrot members via Zendesk support tickets, phone calls, SMS, reimbursement processing, and other business channels as needed.
- Own a member’s experience from their first interaction through every stage of navigating and accomplishing their fertility milestones.
- Come to the table with a deep knowledge of customer support best practices and quickly implement relevant practices into your team.
- Contribute to product development based on the insights you gather from member interactions
- Participate in and help build Carrot training and continuing education programs for the Care Navigation team, allowing the team to stay up-to-date about best practices
- Contribute to internal training programs that grow and improve over time so that care navigators who come after you have an even better experience onboarding.
- Engage in a culture that values tracking, measurement, and analytics; learn new tools as needed to help deliver insights from your member interactions back to your colleagues on the product team.
- Support Customer Success to help provide members and clients with a positive launch experience.
- 1-3 years of experience at a fast-growing tech company; experience in digital health is a plus.
- Strong communication and excellent writing skills are an absolute must.
- Experience supporting customers directly.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Zendesk or similar CRM is a plus.
- Proven track record of high performance in a metrics-driven operational role.
- the availability to work early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
- bilingual language skills in Spanish and English or Vietnamese and English
Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
*Please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why Carrot is a good fit for you. *
Carrot at a glance
Carrot focuses on B2B, Employer Benefits Programs, Fertility, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://carrotfertility.com