Customized fertility benefits for the modern company
Account Executive$90k – $160k
Carrot is reinventing what fertility coverage means, who has it, and how they access it. Our mission: fertility care for all.
Carrot makes it easy and affordable for any company to implement a world-class fertility program for employees - regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status. Carrot supports all valid fertility care from basic fertility testing to more complex treatments like fertility preservation, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), adoption, and surrogacy.
Companies love Carrot because it’s simple, predictable and helps improve health outcomes. Members get a personalized product experience that meets them wherever they are and moves them through each achievement with less time and stress.
We are searching for an exceptional salesperson who is driven, adaptable and has an in-depth understanding of the benefits buying process. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on complex products that require deep product as well as industry understanding. You will gather prospect feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap. The right candidate communicates effectively across multiple departments and with customers of varying needs, and enjoys the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Build a strong sales pipeline while also closing deals, exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Be a trusted consultant and an advisor to external parties, enabling you to gain insights into your prospects' pain-points and buying needs
- Become an expert on Carrot's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos and presentations to prospective customers
- Act as a partner to Carrot’s product team and the voice of the market to help inform product priorities
- Learn Carrot’s unique value proposition and convincingly communicate Carrot’s strengths
- Collaborate well with team members and forecast accurately
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling employer health benefits into mid to large enterprises
- Fluency navigating complicated benefits buying topics, such as cost savings and compliance
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently
- Outstanding communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce specifically)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ideally, passionate about Carrot’s mission to achieve fertility care for all
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Carrot at a glance
Carrot focuses on B2B, Employer Benefits Programs, Fertility, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://carrotfertility.com