Helping Businesses Recruit Great People
Junior Recruitment Consultants/Account Managers£15k – £18k • No equity
Salary: £15,000 – £18,000 OTE £30K per year
Experience Level: Customer Service Experience
Are you looking to start your recruitment career?
Based in East London Canary Wharf, we work hard to challenge the recruitment industry’s reputation for bad practice and poor services and to run and grow a company that truly looks after its staff.
We are growing our team that specialises in the public sector for recruitment. This team recruit across Finance, HR, Marketing, admin and more and have a very strong and established base of clients.
With an excellent commission structure where you will earn up to 30% of your billings above threshold uncapped earning potential, plus a fantastic array of perks and incentives. Offering a basic salary of at least £18,000, you have the ability to earn up to £30,000 in your first year thanks to commissions.
With a sociable team environment, we are looking for go-getters, people who want to work hard and enjoy the rewards of hard work! The team is motivated, positive and sociable and we are looking for candidates who enjoy offering great customer service and building lasting relationships.
We have a dynamic environment that offers autonomy, flexibility and accountability; space where you can grow your skills, develop your desk and of course… Make money!
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant, you will embark on a 360-degree process, responsible for sourcing candidates and business development. You will be given comprehensive training with ongoing support after an initial twelve-week.
You will be:
• Proactively source great candidates
• Write and edit copy of CV’s
• Search for great candidates on our database LinkedIn, CV Library and more.
• Help consultants assess candidates who apply
• Answering candidate queries via phone/email
• Supporting candidates in their job search
To be able to apply for this role as Junior Consultant you must:
• Have a genuine passion for recruitment
• Be confident and outgoing, displaying exceptional all-round communication skills and be comfortable dealing with and building relationships with people at all levels
• Be service focussed, displaying a natural understanding of how to deliver exceptional customer service
• Be a natural juggler, able to multi-task and show initiative
• Must be well organised, driven and self-motivated
• Money Motivated
• Key eye for detail
• Degree educated 2:2 or above desirable
• Keen interest/knowledge in the Public Sector.
• Someone who has bags of initiative, a thirst for responsibility.
• Enjoys recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in a professional field.
• Someone who demonstrates quality and has pride in their work and the ability to excel
• Have the ability to build and develop lasting and strong relationships
• Someone who strives to be better and achieves excellent results – with our commission structure
• Will reap the rewards and earn a lot of money in the process
You will be joining a passionate and diverse team who have really made an impact on this sector and work closely together to ensure they can deliver results.
You will be responsible for managing your own desk, building and developing relationships with both clients and candidates and establishing yourself as the go-to recruiter.
We do not demand pointless and unachievable KPI’s but work with you as an individual to set personalised objectives and the ability to manage your workload and desk in a way that works for you.
Finding the right cultural fit is really important to us so that we can maintain our excellent staff turnover.
In return we offer:
• A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers.
• Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises.
• Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business.
• Specialist in the Public Sector
• Team Synergy
• Friendly but hard-working environment
• Office with views of the river at Canary Wharf
• Modern & vibrant workspace
If this sounds like you and you are keen start your career with us, then get in touch with us as soon as possible to discuss further on 0207 537 6607 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Carrington Blake Recruitment will be the same regardless of which of our services you require.
Looking for a job, there’s no better place to start.
APPLY NOW – IMMEDIATE START
Typical Pay for this Type of Work
Carrington Blake Recruitment at a glance
Carrington Blake Recruitment focuses on Social Recruiting, Recruiting, Customer Service, University Students, and Sales. Their company has offices in London, East London, Greater London, and City of London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.carringtonblakerecruitment.com