Caristo Diagnostics is an award-winning Oxford-based medical imaging company. Our unique analysis of heart CT scans - the Fat Attenuation Index (FAI™) - measures how much inflammation is present in the coronary arteries supplying blood to the heart and is able to predict the risk of heart attack. It has the potential to revolutionise the management of cardiovascular disease. The company won the OBN Healthcare Start-up award in 2019 and in 2020 was shortlisted as one of the 4 best science-based spin-outs globally by Nature magazine.
We are deploying a cloud-based product to provide our analysis to millions of patients world-wide and are looking to add a number of pivotal roles to our rapidly growing R&D team based in Oxford.
Software Engineer - Medical Imaging
The role will report to the CTO
- Development and maintenance of web-based medical imaging software systems
- Coordinate activities with back-end engineers to ensure the continuous deployment stays functional
- Adherence to coding standards, participate in systematic peer code review
- Contribute to writing design documentation
- Contribute to the achievement of quality objectives.
Skills and Experience (required)
- Excellent communication skills and positive outcome oriented attitude
- > 2 years hands-on experience with WebGL / three.js
- Experience working in a regulated industry such as medical device development
- Experience with medical imaging software development
- BSc degree or higher in a related technical discipline
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Docker and AWS
- Experience with test automation and continuous deployment environments
Private medical insurance
Generous matched pension contribution
Work from home
Most of our staff work from home for part of their week