Building the World’s Most Trusted & Transparent Automotive Marketplace
Product Marketing Co-Op
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
Product Marketing Co-Op
Timing: Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program and available to work full time January- May (exact dates can be flexible)
Are you looking to gain experience working with a marketing team at a dynamic and fast-paced company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic co-op to help support the Global Product Marketing team efforts to launch several new products and features in 2021.
The ideal candidate is comfortable operating independently and in a team setting, can juggle several different projects at once, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Create compelling marketing assets and dealer communication to support the launch of new CarGurus products.
- Collaborate with other B2B marketing members to develop dealer training and education methods to drive dealer adoption of new products, features and tools.
- Update existing marketing assets and sales support materials to reflect product updates or positioning changes.
- Facilitate and analyze surveys to gain dealer insights that will guide global product strategies.
- Initiate marketing projects as opportunities arise and take onother duties and responsibilities where needed.
Who you are:
- Junior or Senior, with a good academic standing.
- Previous marketing or product experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Analytically oriented and comfortable using data to solve problems.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results.
- Willingness to pitch in as needed for related marketing activities.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot and/or other marketing automation tools a plus.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
CarGurus at a glance
CarGurus focuses on Automotive, Comparison Shopping, Product Search, Shopping, and Price Comparison. Their company has offices in London, Dublin, and Cambridge. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, CarGurus has raised $1.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.