Driven by Care
Senior Mobile App Developer$80k – $100k • 1.0% – 4.0%
You will be an early employee at a venture-funded startup, so we need a true team player to help us deliver useful solutions that help create SuperCaregivers. You will be responsible for engineering the mobile-first user experience with an Android and IoS tech stack. Working closely with the hardware and backend developer teams, you will be making critical decisions on how the product takes shape.
Help us solve real problems for those taking care of older adults.
Compensation: $80k+ year (Negotiable depending on experience) and 1% - 4% equity. Increases in salary are to be evaluated with each subsequent round of funding.
• Native Android and iOS development
• Experience with FireBase backend stack
• Working closely with backend teams to manage data structures for efficient performance
• An understanding of software development best practices
• Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of Native IoS and Android apps
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
• Preferably 3+ years of experience in Mobile Development
• Authorization to work in the USA
• Remote work A-OK
NO THIRD PARTIES, PLEASE
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. CareValidate is an equal opportunity employer.
CareValidate Inc. at a glance
CareValidate Inc. focuses on Senior Health, Health and Insurance, and Insurtech. Their company has offices in Atlanta. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, CareValidate Inc. has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019 at a valuation of $10M.