Reimagining community support during acute illness or injury
Founding Software Engineer$60k – $140k • 5.0% – 20.0%
What we are looking for
- Full Stack engineer with experience building a software application from scratch
- Ownership mentality. We need a builder who can join a fast-paced founding team.
- We want to use the technologies that will provide the most value to our customers, and we will defer to you on what those are. You’ll be the expert and decide the stack
Caregather is a free-to-use website to help patients and caregivers receive better support during acute illness or injury by unlocking the power of their networks. Our mission is to make the life surrounding tough medical situations bolder and brighter by making care more collective.
We’ve combined this mission with social commerce business model that will propel the company and enable us to build great tools for our customers.
Where we are
The two cofounders bring skills in company building, leadership, sales, marketing, product, brand, and design. We both have personal experience with organizing communities of support for loved ones, so the idea for the product comes from feeling a hole in the market ourselves. We are looking for a third member of the founding triumvirate to round out our skills with technical chops.
We are not waiting around to find this person, though. We’ve built a fully functional application using a no-code tool, and we have customers actively using it now. Our aim is to learn and iterate so that we can build the best proprietary product experience possible.
We are mission driven. We intend to fulfill this mission by reaching as many people as possible, so we plan to go big and build a category defining company.
- Our mission resonates with you
- You want to build software that helps people
- You are excited to build from the ground up
- You are willing to be creative to make it work- all members of the founding team are freelancing or consulting to pay the bills while we get the company started
*Equity will depend on experience level
Caregather at a glance
Caregather focuses on Marketplaces, Ventures for Good, Social Commerce, Ecommerce, and Social Entrepreneurship. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.caregather.com