Front End Developer₹6L – ₹9L • 0.01% – 0.5%
About this role
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Work with the product team and designers.
- Learn, understand and predict user interactions.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Understand business requirements and work closely with the business to provide solutions
- 1.5+ years of software development experience and mobile apps development experience.
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles (prior React Native experience extremely helpful).
- Fluency in HTML, CSS and related web technologies
- Experience with popular Data workflows (such as Flux or preferably Redux)
- Passion about complex, interactive applications with a thoughtful UX/UI
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating (API) calls; background in 9. API development preferred.
- Experience documenting coding and architectural decisions.
- History of building high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Experience designing application frameworks for use across multiple products.
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 27) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.