The fastest growing healthcare provider review website
Enterprise Sales Lead
CareDash, a venture-backed startup located in Cambridge, MA, is America's fastest growing healthcare review website. CareDash was created in 2016 as a solution for patients looking for transparent and trustworthy information about healthcare providers, practices, and hospitals in their area. Inspired by his own struggles with finding a quality provider through legacy healthcare review websites that were very often out-of-date, inaccurate, and rife with fake or misleading reviews, founder Ted Chan set a course to make CareDash the most transparent, reliable, and informative healthcare review website in the world. Join our team and help us further our mission. Trusted reviews. Trusted care. Trusted Partner.
CareDash isn’t simply looking for someone who can sell a product. We’re searching for the right sales leader who will champion CareDash. Are you that champion capable of understanding and elevating CareDash? Please read on!
As the successful Enterprise Sales Lead candidate, you have demonstrated experience in digital marketing & advertising with a focus on healthcare, a successful track record selling to enterprise customers, and an extensive healthcare network. In this role, you will be expected to make an immediate impact by accelerating the growth of CareDash site revenue through prospecting, pitching, closing, and onboarding new enterprise healthcare advertiser partnerships. You will quickly gain a clear understanding for the nuances and characteristics that indicate a prospect would be a good partner for CareDash and evaluate prospects for these traits to ensure your time is being spent on high-potential opportunities. Additionally, you will have confidence selling into and negotiating with C-suite stakeholders and be comfortable with consultative, unscripted, conversational Q&A and pitching. As Enterprise Sales Lead, you will work together with the analytics, product, engineering/data, and account management teams to onboard and transition new partners. While working with cross-functional teams, you will be expected to clearly articulate and document what is expected from a client to set up a campaign and to maintain a high-touch relationship with new clients to work through additional needs and questions in the setup process. You are secure in operating independently, but self-aware enough to seek help and assistance when necessary. Please note: the Enterprise Sales Lead role is an in-office position.
What You Will Do:
- Manage pipeline, sales process, value proposition and pitch development;
- Identify, create and direct partnership solutions with health systems and franchises, strengthen existing partnerships, and communicate developments internally and externally;
- Set and drive team goals, objectives, budgets, sales targets and quotas to achieve and exceed our long-range strategic objectives;
- Direct Analytics and Engineering teams to seamlessly activate new partners and prevent technical issues;
- Present Company sales and growth plans, policies and reports;
- Present to potential and existing business partners and investors;
- Execute enterprise deals end-to-end including pitching, building alignment, negotiation, contracting and implementation; and
- Ensure alignment of our business with the product roadmap in collaboration with Enterprise Partners.
Who You Are:
- Entrepreneurial: you’re a proactive, adaptable leader who anticipates and creates business opportunities with a long-term vision of success;
- Analytical: you’re an expert with metrics including, managing reporting, analytics, and a focus on Company revenue goals and profitability;
- Personable: you have superb interpersonal and relationship-building skills and the ability to influence any audience;
- Client-Focused: you have demonstrated experience in successful strategic sales, negotiations, building strong customer relationships, and longstanding relationships within the healthcare space; and
- Strategic: you’re able to develop and direct the execution of creative strategies on how to go to market with new Enterprise Partners.
*What You Have: *
- Experience in digital marketing & advertising;
- Experience in enterprise sales;
- *Experience selling to digital health, pharmaceutical, or health systems; *
- Experience in fast-growing startups, vertical search or online marketplace
- Experience growing community generated content platforms; and
- B.A., M.B.A., or equivalent experience.
- Competitive salary with attractive commission package.
Please note: At CareDash, we value the whole person and the nuances of unique experience, which is why we encourage potential applicants to apply even if they do not meet all criteria. We are committed to adding new and different perspectives to our team and encourage individuals of all races, ethnicity, religions, ages, abilities, sex, genders, sexual orientations and gender identities to apply. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn and believe that diversity is a fundamental strength.