The fastest growing healthcare provider review website
Enterprise Sales Representative
CareDash, a venture-backed startup located in Cambridge, MA, is America's fastest growing healthcare review website. We launched in 2016 to address two troubling trends in the healthcare space: review sites catered to patients of a higher socioeconomic status, and many existing sites accepted financial compensation in exchange for the removal of negative reviews. Since 2016, we've built CareDash into the most transparent, accessible, and inclusive healthcare review site and have empowered millions of users to feel informed and confident making important decisions about their healthcare. Join our team and help us further our mission. Trusted reviews. Trusted care.
CareDash is looking for a dynamic, driven, and entrepreneurial individual to join our fast-paced and growing Sales team as an Enterprise Sales Representative. The Enterprise Sales Rep. position requires passion for meeting and exceeding client needs, creativity in determining how to best match our capabilities to those needs, and a collaborative and analytical approach to executing on projects. You’ll work closely with the Enterprise Partners and cross-functionally within the Company, coordinating with both the Product and Analytic teams to ensure that business goals are aligned. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop and diversify your sales career and become a larger contributor working with the Enterprise Partners.
What You Will Do:
* Coordinate partnership solutions with enterprise health systems and franchises, strengthen existing partnerships, and communicate developments internally and externally;
* Achieve individual goals, objectives, budgets, sales targets and quotas set by the Enterprise Partners to meet and exceed our long-range strategic objectives;
* Prepare, interpret and present Company sales and growth plans, policies and reports;
* Assist Enterprise Partners with creation of presentations for potential and existing business partners and investors;
* Support the execution of enterprise deals end-to-end including pitching, building alignment, negotiation, contracting and implementation; and
* Align our business with the product roadmap of our Enterprise Partners; and
* Collaborate with analytics and engineering to activate new partners and resolve technical issues.
Who You Are:
* Entrepreneurial: you’re a self-starter who brings fresh ideas to the table;
* Analytical: you’re comfortable working in a strong metrics driven environment and handling reporting, analytics, and a focus on company revenue goals and profitability;
* Personable: you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others internally and externally;
* Client-Focused: you have strong relationship building skills; and
* Strategic: you’re able to execute a strategy on how to go to market together with our Senior Sales team.
What You Have:
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience;
* Experience in B2B sales and working in Performance Marketing; and
* 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales.
* Experience in fast-growing startups, vertical search or online marketplace; and
* Experience in B2B sales and working in Performance Marketing.
* Competitive salary with attractive commission package.
Please note: At CareDash, we value the whole person and the nuances of unique experience, which is why we encourage potential applicants to apply even if they do not meet all criteria. We are committed to adding new and different perspectives to our team and encourage individuals of all races, ethnicity, religions, ages, abilities, sex, genders, sexual orientations and gender identities to apply. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn and believe that diversity is a fundamental strength.