The fastest growing healthcare provider review website
Sales Development Representative$45k – $55k
CareDash, a venture-backed startup located in Cambridge, MA, is America's fastest growing healthcare review website. CareDash was created in 2016 as a solution for patients looking for transparent and trustworthy information about healthcare providers, practices, and hospitals in their area. Inspired by his own struggles with finding a quality provider through legacy healthcare review websites that were very often out-of-date, inaccurate, and rife with fake or misleading reviews, founder Ted Chan set a course to make CareDash the most transparent, reliable, and informative healthcare review website in the world. Join our team and help us further our mission. Trusted reviews. Trusted care. Trusted Partner.
CareDash is looking for a self-motivated and hard-working Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team! Working closely with our Enterprise Sales Leads, the Sales Dev. Rep. will have significant opportunities to develop, learn and contribute to the exciting growth of CareDash. The successful candidate is resourceful, flexible, and determined. The Sales Dev. Rep. will be expected to develop a keen ability to identify ideal CareDash sales targets in order to systematically and creatively grow our prospect list through research and outreach. If you're looking for immense career growth opportunities and are excited to play a pivotal role in building the sales team at a dynamic and fast-paced start-up, this is the role for you! *Please note: this is an in-office position, all applicants must be locally based. *
What You Will Do:
- Extensive prospecting through research, cold calling and emails;
- Manage outbound efforts and maintain pipeline of active leads;
- Prioritize, qualify and generate interest with target demographic;
- Research, develop and regularly follow up with potential and new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, strategic appointment setting);
- Schedule meetings with prospects and educate sales rep as necessary;
- Consistently achieve monthly meetings quota to ensure revenue objectives;
- Become a trusted resource and develop strong relationships with prospects and overcome prospect objections;
- Accurately record information and activity on CRM;
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction to ensure efficient lead management;
- Develop keen understanding of CareDash product and user profile;
- Act as brand ambassador and educate prospects on CareDash opportunity and communicate clearly about our product;
- Comfortably interact with prospects via telephone and email;
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities, connect with key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity;
- Pitch in and do whatever needs to get done to help the Sales Team as a collective whole;
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization; and
- Gather market insights and customer feedback and share with sales and marketing teams to improve campaigns and lead value.
Who You Are:
- Entrepreneurial: you’re a self-starter who brings fresh ideas to the table;
- Analytical: you’re comfortable working in a strong metrics driven environment and handling reporting, analytics, and a focus on company revenue goals and profitability;
- Personable: you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others internally and externally;
- Client-Focused: you have strong relationship building skills; and
- Strategic: you’re able to execute a strategy on how to go to market together with our Senior Sales team.
What You Have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years of cold calling and relevant sales experience;
- Strong writing, communication and research skills;
- Positive phone presence and excellent listening skills;
- Stellar time management, professionalism and team player skills;
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office); and
- Demonstrated team player.
Please note: At CareDash, we value the whole person and the nuances of unique experience, which is why we encourage potential applicants to apply even if they do not meet all criteria. We are committed to adding new and different perspectives to our team and encourage individuals of all races, ethnicity, religions, ages, abilities, sex, genders, sexual orientations and gender identities to apply. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn. We believe that diversity is a fundamental strength.