Onboarding Caregivers Quickly with the Highest Quality Training
Office Manager$60k – $70k
*CareAcademy Vision: *
Anyone needing longer-term care can have a high quality of life in their own setting through access to an excellent and valued health care team.
*CareAcademy Description: *
CareAcademy is building an end-to-end home care enablement platform that will prepare millions of direct care workers to provide high-quality care.
If you’re passionate about the power of education and helping millions of direct care workers access high skills training and higher-wage work, if you’re hungry to do good and do well with a fast-growing, venture-backed, post-series A company, then CareAcademy wants you!
*Office Manager Role: *
We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
We are looking for a mature, hungry to learn, self-motivated, well-organized, and personable Office Manager who will assume a wide range of responsibilities. Ultimately, the Office Manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
The CareAcademy would report to the Senior Operations Manager. This role may be part-time or full-time.
*Office Manager Responsibilities Include: *
Managing Billing and Expenses. Responsible for processing customer invoices and ensuring that vendor invoices are paid on time.
Supporting Scheduling and Event Planning. Responsible for organizing team meetings and retreats, preparing materials for board meetings, and providing general support to visitors. Will assist the Sales and Marketing teams with conference planning and coordination.
Human Resources. Responsible for ensuring payroll is run accurately, managing employee benefits, and maintaining employee policy documentation. Will work with hiring managers to manage candidate pipelines and will assist in the onboarding of new hires.
Supporting the CEO. Responsible for arranging travel and scheduling appointments for the CEO. May be asked to run errands for the CEO or COO.
Enabling a Productive Work Environment. Responsible for maintaining office conditions, arranging necessary repairs, and generally keeping the office clean and safe. Will manage office supplies and mailing.
- GED and/or some college required, BA preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Mature, self-motivated, collaborative, personable, and flexible
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work independently while staying on task
- Follows instructions and complete projects within delivery timeframes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Photoshop (a plus)
- Experience administering payroll preferred
- Experience preparing presentation slides preferred.
- Experience working with project and people management tools such as Asana and BambooHR preferred.
- Desire to work with various aspects of the team and growth opportunities
*Our Office Manager can look forward to: *
- A diverse, hard-working, fun-loving, and thoughtful work environment and colleagues.
- A collaborative, compassionate environment with people who strive to be and do their best for each other, customers, and direct care workers.
- Distributed yet tightly-knit team with a great company culture.
- Competitive pay for a new and growing company that rewards success.
- A market with high growth through recession and beyond.
- Significant opportunity for personal and career growth.
- Knowing that you are working to solve one of the greatest healthcare challenges facing the world: ensuring that we are equipping direct care workers so anyone can receive the best standard of care.