Onboarding Caregivers Quickly with the Highest Quality Training
Regulations & Compliance Specialist$60k – $75k
Do you love working cross-departmentally to support a team? Do you have an acute attention to detail? Are you the person who can take complex information, distill it, and make it understandable for friends or coworkers? Do you find yourself digging into research and able to find information others can’t? Then this may be the next step in your career journey!
About the Opportunity
At CareAcademy we're helping to solve the direct care worker shortage and making a positive impact in the lives of people who need longer-term care.
We provide Home Care and Home Health agencies compliance-based curriculum and professional development classes for caregivers. We are expanding our compliance team and this is an opportunity for you to grow in your career. We’re growing the business by 40% quarter over quarter and you’ll help support each team at CareAcademy from sales to content to customer support, as well as extend CareAcademy’s strategic footprint in elevating and professionalizing home care.
Your role will be to provide tactical support through topic-focused research and development of critical resources essential to drive sales and ensure customer compliance with state and federal regulations.
What Success Looks Like
- Promptly address staff inquiries and follow up with resources and documentation.
- Provide accurate research on specific topics meeting monthly and quarterly mapping goals. Accurate and thorough research, including effective communication with state agencies, is essential for customer compliance and CareAcademy core values.
- Consistently maintain existing and develop new company compliance assets and connections. Assets are predefined and templates are provided.
- Assure customer and CareAcademy compliance with punctual follow through, consistent documentation, and organization for assets and corporate approvals.
- Maintaining compliance with state board and association approval through thorough audits, diligent documentation and reporting.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years experience in Home Health
- 2+ years experience in healthcare research, audits, documentation, and deliverables.
- Experience in healthcare is strongly preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary.
- Significant growth opportunities are available for high-achievers. If goals are met and exceeded in this role there is potential for professional and career development.
- You’ll have unlimited PTO, company-sponsored healthcare including vision and dental, and much more!