Onboarding Caregivers Quickly with the Highest Quality Training
Training Consultant (Account Executive)$60k – $65k
Provide the best platform for the discovery, on boarding, equipping, management, retention, and assurance of health care professionals and family caregivers to effectively help those who need them.
In support of the company mission, the Account Executive role is primarily responsible for helping CareAcademy build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships through phone calls, e-mail communication and face-to-face interaction. This is a growth position and will focus exclusively on new business generation through daily prospecting, lead qualification and customer contact. The employee is expected to adhere to ethics policies and practices as established by CareAcademy.
- Capitalizes on existing company and personal relationships to increase CareAcademy’s market penetration.
- Prospects with at least 30 calls daily and has the ability to establish rapport and develop relationships with key decision-makers in targeted companies
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients and partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and potential; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating prospect’s needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
- Consistently achieves aggressive new business sales and outreach targets
- Enters all activity and sales data into Hubspot, CRM.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. Prefer education in Psychology, communications, business or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a territory
- Ability to balance the needs of meetings and prospecting new business
- Proven ability to quickly establish rapport
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Position within the Company:
- Supervision - This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- External/Internal Customers - This position will require contact with clients, prospects, vendors, online users, and CareAcademy.
- Confidentiality - There is access in this position to confidential company information.
- Travel - The position requires travel during approximately 25% of its working hours.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary of $60 - $65K annually. On target earnings are $100K+ in this position.
- Equity: TBD
- Option to work remotely or in Boston, MA office
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Medical coverage with minimal employee contribution
- Regular team lunches and culture building activities
- Beautiful new office space with other wonderful start-up businesses
- AMAZING team members!
CareAcademy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.