Offering an array of services that enable families to find, manage and pay for care
Customer Support (Senior Care)
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
This position will support the Senior Care Planning Team by providing phone coverage during the afternoon/ evening weekday hours and triaging calls. This position will also require the individual to vet and credential several senior care provider types as well as additional administrative duties.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Provide afternoon/ evening phone coverage for the Senior Care Planning team and triage incoming cases to Senior Care Advisors. Triage and schedule cases email requests as well.
- Utilize internal databases to look up clients to determine new or pre-existing accounts. Guide new clients with registering for their benefits.
- Input provider data into Salesforce for qualified and unqualified providers.
- Send out surveys as assigned to Care@Work employees who utilize the SCP service.
- Other administrative duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Excellent organizational skills, highly detail-oriented, and an ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- A home work environment conducive to taking phone calls
- Comfortable and proficient with technology, which includes multiple databases, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook; Salesforce experience a plus
- Highly flexible and able to work calmly under pressure and problem-solve situations. Communicate proactively with the team to ensure quality services.
- This position will require working 3-8 pm EST Monday through Friday.
Administrative Experience: 1-2 years preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not a must
*Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.*
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).
Care.com at a glance
Care.com focuses on Marketplaces, Bridging Online and Offline, Local Services, Customer Service, and Tutoring. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Austin, Boston, Menlo Park, and Berlin. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Care.com has raised $156.85M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2016.