Big payments made rewarding
Sales Manager (HK)$65k – $90k
Job description & requirements
Mission: As a high performing sales professional, you’ll bring a hunter mentality to the team and lead sales efforts among SME clients. You’re an expert at understanding the needs of SMEs and are ready to generate new business opportunities via cold calling and networking, to passionately sell CardUp’s value proposition in Hong Kong.
• Drive overall revenue growth by capitalising on sales opportunities and effectively communicating CardUp’s value proposition to prospects and SME customers.
• Qualify inbounds leads in a fast paced environment using calls, emails and other sales tools.
• Achieve monthly sales targets and reset the bar!
• Proactively pursuing new business and new customer acquisition through accurate prospecting and an excellent understanding of customer needs.
• Building credibility through an in depth knowledge of the SME finance and payments industry, and via strategic research and preparation.
• Generate new leads via sales tools or networking and monitor channel performance, to innovate and test new channels to maximise results.
• Develop excellent product knowledge and handle customer concerns and questions seamlessly.
• Work closely with the customer servicing team to on-board accounts and ensure a seamless experience with CardUp.
• Establish excellent customer relationships to drive retention and ongoing user engagement.
• Gather feedback on how to enhance our product and service. Liaise with the product team to prioritise new features and enhancements for these customers.
• Work closely with the leadership team to monitor sales metrics and report on quarterly sales and revenue forecasts.
• Ability to work with technological tools to submit sales activity and result report
• At least 4 years of experience as an SME-facing Sales role in the banking, cards or fintech industry
• An extensive SME network
• Fluent in both Cantonese and English
• Entrepreneurial mind set with drive and initiative.
• Minimum BSc / BA
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
• Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
• Business Development
• Relationship Building
• Do what is right, not what is easy
• Together we are stronger
• The best is yet to be
• Make it happen