Big payments made rewarding
Marketing Team Lead (HK)$78k – $96k
Job description & requirements
Mission: As a data-driven and strategic marketing leader, you’ll have broad marketing expertise in B2B and B2C marketing with a focus on all things digital. You will own the marketing roadmap and budget for Hong, leading a high-performing team to drive growth and achieve business objectives. As part of your role, you will work on driving brand awareness, lead generation, customer acquisition and activation. Your diverse experience includes growth and performance marketing, partnerships and commercial negotiation, product and content marketing.
• Develop sound understanding of the customer, mentoring a high-performing team to create and lead strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including but not limited to performance marketing, growth and optimisation, events, social media marketing, product marketing, partnerships and campaigns.
• Create and implement the marketing plan in alignment with overall business objectives, striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing to build a pipeline, as well as quick-wins to achieve targets – with a focus on the B2B segment.
• Using data and analytics, create a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth, while ensuring brand alignment and consistent messaging throughout.
• Manage and build long-term relationships with new and existing partners, including developing compelling pitches, commercial negotiation and implementation of mutually beneficial marketing activities.
• Manage marketing budget with ongoing performance measurement and optimisation to drive sustainable bottom line growth.
• Analysis of marketing campaigns and channel reporting to ensure actionable insights provided to the team.
• Partner with regional marketing team and cross functional teams such as sales, product, operations, compliance, bizops, etc to seamlessly execute the company’s vision.
• At least 8 years of relevant B2B AND B2C marketing experience
• Prior experience managing a team
• Prior experience in performance marketing and running structured growth experiments
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese a must
• Analytical and metrics-driven
• Prior experience using Hubspot is a plus
• Possess an eye for design and flair for writing
• Team player - no politics!
• Flexible and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
• Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, proactive problem-solver
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality
• Experience in payments or credit/lending industry a plus
CardUp at a glance
CardUp focuses on Singapore. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.cardup.co