Big payments made rewarding
Account Manager$65k – $90k
Job description & requirements
As a high performing account management professional, you’ll ensure all key and existing accounts brought in by the sales team continue to remain active and engaged with CardUp, driving month on month growth in payment. You’re an expert at understanding the needs of SMEs and are ready to passionately cross sell CardUp’s value proposition in Singapore and beyond.
• Drive overall revenue growth by capitalising on network sales opportunities and effectively communicating CardUp’s value proposition to customers, their network, and prospects.
• Establish excellent customer relationships to drive retention and ongoing customer engagement with key decision makers, with the ability to propose and cross sell / upsell CardUp products that will be add value to your customer’s business
• Keep an active pulse on strategic accounts to drive recurring spend and escalate any potential impact to payment volume on a monthly basis
• Achieve monthly payment volume targets and reset the bar!
• Perform analytics to deep dive on key reasons for churn, decline and lapsed in terms of payment volume of all customers
• Develop excellent product knowledge and handle customer concerns and questions seamlessly
• Work closely with the operations and compliance team to service accounts and ensure a seamless experience with CardUp
• Actively gather feedback on how to enhance our product and service. Liaise with the product team to prioritise new features and enhancements for these customers
• Work closely with the leadership team to monitor sales metrics and report on quarterly sales and revenue forecasts
• At least 4 years of experience as an SME-facing Account Manager in the banking, cards or fintech industry
• Minimum BSc / BA
• An extensive SME network
• In-depth understanding of selected SME industries
• Entrepreneurial mind set with drive and initiative.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
• Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
• Team player - no politics!
• Sales and Marketing
• Business Development
• Account Management
• Relationship Building
CardUp at a glance
CardUp focuses on Singapore. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.cardup.co