Big payments made rewarding
Business Operations Manager, Projects$80k – $100k
Job description & requirements
As a member of the BizOps team, you will play a pivotal role in CardUp’s success. You’ll be ensuring we deliver on some of our most important strategic opportunities and set the rhythm and tone for how, when and what we do. Working in a complex and fast-moving environment, you’ll be able to condense and articulate nuances and work cross-functionally to construct a clear, path to success for the whole organisation.
- Support leadership team in creation of high level company roadmap
- Support functional teams create executional plans; providing consultation on prioritisation and resource allocation
- Create full company project plan, manage its execution and be responsible for its integrity
- Ensure OKR’s across the organisation are aligned with deliverables
- Design reporting framework for visibility of project plans and OKR performance
- Proactively manage key initiatives and special projects
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, ideally in consulting or start-up environment.
- Experience working in a rapidly changing landscape, managing multiple initiatives at a time in a structured, coherent way.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate, present and debate complex issues with all levels of management.
- Entrepreneurial mind set with bias towards action and constant prioritisation.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
- PMP or related project management qualification is preferred.
- Experience with Asana is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Do what is right
- Together we are stronger
- The best is yet to be
- Make it happen