Big payments made rewarding
Customer Care Manager$42k – $72k
Job description & requirements
As Customer Care Manager you’re responsible for providing a best in class customer experience. You’ll have excellent communication skills and know how to resolve customer queries and consistently exceed net promoter and customer satisfaction scores. You’ll drive results across all customer facing touchpoints and ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do. You’ll also strive for excellence at all times, continuously helping to improve the strategy of a fast growing company.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Manage customer servicing efforts across online on chat, email and phone channels, ensuring an exceptional customer experience at all times.
- Quickly resolve issues related to payment processing and customer experience
- Gather insights and feedback from customer interactions and present these to the broader team for continuous improvement.
- Increase engagement of high value customers, convert lapsed customers and generate insights from interactions with these customers that can be shared with the whole team to drive usage of the CardUp service.
- Work closely with the product and ops team to identify high priority product design enhancements that will streamline and improve customer experience.
- Identify and implement a best in class customer servicing strategy and train new team members.
- Build CardUp’s knowledge base to help customers find information across the platform easily, and document processes for the benefit of providing clarity to the team as well as identify opportunities to increase scalability.
- Own the NPS Score, and continuously search for ways to increase the number of promoters, and quickly plan and implement feedback provided.
- Optional: This role can also become a Team Lead role depending if you are passionate about hiring and growing a team
- Have experience in a fast growing tech ( or even Fintech) company and with the typical tools like Jira, Confluence, Zendesk etc.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin - Cantonese is a plus.
- 2-3 years of working experience in customer support and servicing functions.
- a natural born communicator who genuinely enjoys interacting with people and helping them trouble shoot and improve their user experience
- well organised (and loves to organise things), and passionate about continuously working on your personal growth by researching, implementing, and scaling a best in class customer service
- Team player - no politics!
- flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Customer Service and Support
- Excellent English proficiency (written and verbal)
- Fast learner, detail-oriented and pro-active mindset
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
CardUp at a glance
CardUp focuses on Singapore. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.cardup.co