From hello to qualified lead, real quick
Sales Development Representative€35k – €45k • 0.5% – 0.7%
A Cardify Sales Development Representative is responsible for the execution from first phase of the sales process up to closing the new customer. We are looking for exceptional people who will play a key role in driving new business.
You are responsible for the outbound activities, strategically approaching target companies and selling our solution that will help their sales teams to work more effectively. Although you strive to meet and exceed quota, you will always act in the best interest of the client, aligned with Cardify's culture and values, and contribute to the lively dynamic of the team.
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and strong relationships with prospects
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Secure new business by developing and presenting relevant solutions that help clients achieve sales objectives using Cardify
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in Salesforce
- Schedule demonstrations with potential customers
- Close new business consistently at or above quota expectations
- You have a BA/BS degree in related field OR proven experience in a similar environment
- You have experience in a SaaS sales role
- You have an excellent communication, both interpersonal, on an organizational level and on the phone
- Fluency in English
- You a strong in time management, prioritizing tasks and working within deadlines with little supervision
- You are able to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- You come up with compelling strategies that deliver results, but also show attention to detail
- You flourish in the dynamics of a fast-paced, startup environment
WHAT WE OFFER
Success starts with hiring the right people. At Cardify, we are looking for talented, focused people who are doing well in a flexible yet challenging work environment. We constantly encourage you to climb the ladder and use your creativity to achieve success - while enjoying a high level of cooperation and the luxury of working in jeans and sneakers.
*In this role, you will receive a range of benefits, including competitive pay, deal commission, stock options, health insurance, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support you need to help you get the best out of yourself.
*Do you recognise yourself in the above? Do you think you'll thrive in this young and purpose-driven team? Do you want to experience working in a fast-growing startup that is changing the way people make connections and do their sales?
Don't hesitate, send us your application and join the ride!
Weekly company lunches!
Cardify at a glance
Cardify focuses on B2B, Sales and Marketing, and Sales Enablement. Their company has offices in Belgium. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Cardify has raised $708.7K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.