Solving provenance in supply chains using blockchain
Product Manager£30k – £40k • 0.0% – 1.0%
This position requires a combination of product management, process optimisation, and execution capabilities. You love solving problems and partnering, and will be working on many different types of problems and challenges from day one.
You might be supporting the founders with pitch decks, figuring out requirements with a global customer one day and helping out with a new pilot project the next. You are the first responder when things go wrong and will be expected to craft and implement processes to reduce friction and enable all team members to spend their time on what they do best.
You will need to enjoy being hands on - this role isn't for you if you're someone who likes to manage by RAG statuses, calls and powerpoint! The role will demand that you think creatively, work collaboratively, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Required Jedi skills:
• Hands on PM experience in an agile delivery environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English
• Ability to work in a fast paced, nimble technology environment and be comfortable with ambiguity
• Ability to organise, plan and set expectations proactively
• Attention to detail - requirements, timelines, cost, people, decisions and actions.
• Have worked in a startup as well as in a big corporate environment
• Self-starter, you run quickly with little supervision and operate with a sense of urgency in executing and delivering
Bonus points for:
• Blockchain/DLT project implementation experience - ideally Ethereum based.
• Experience acting as the interface between technical development teams and client business leads, including proposal writing, functional requirements gathering, user stories, and presentation to senior client stakeholders
Meet your team
CarbonChain at a glance
CarbonChain focuses on Supply Chain Management, Blockchains, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://carbonchain.io