Automating and Optimizing Kubernetes Application Deployments
Senior Software Engineer
Carbon Relay is a world-class team focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to optimize Kubernetes. Our innovative platform allows organizations to boost application performance while keeping costs down. We recently completed a major fundraising round and are scaling up rapidly to turn our vision into reality. This position is perfect for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor at a startup that moves fast, tackles hard problems, and has fun!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build the next generation of Kubernetes optimization products. You will make our products scale efficiently and work closely with our machine learning team to bring products from R&D into production.
- Designing and implementing features as part of a Kubernetes CRD
- Working alongside our machine learning team to create new products
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience
- Proficiency in Go
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and containerization
- Experience shipping and maintaining software products
- Experience building components to extend Kubernetes (CRDs, controllers, scheduler extensions, etc)
Why join Carbon Relay:
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited vacation policy (and we do really take vacations)
- Ability to work remotely
- Snacks, lunches and all the typical benefits you would expect from a well-funded, fun startup!
Premium health insurance
Rest assured with health insurance options that provide you with the best medical, dental and other coverage options at reasonable costs.
We know that part of recruiting and retaining the best and brightest is offering very competitive compensation packages. So, that’s exactly what we do.
Maintain a healthy work/life balance with unlimited paid time off, company holidays, maternity/paternity leave and flexible work schedules.
Vibrant locations mean that you have lots of choices for fun before or after work. Our offices fit the bill, being in Boston and the Metro D.C. area.
With stock options included in their compensation packages, each of our team members has the opportunity to become a part ‘owner’ of the company.
Rock star team
Our team includes technologists, data scientists and engineers who are truly world-class. Joining us means that you’ll be working with and learning from the best!
Carbon Relay at a glance
Carbon Relay focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Cloud Computing, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Boston and Arlington. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Carbon Relay has raised $68M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.
You can view their website at https://www.carbonrelay.com/