Automating and Optimizing Kubernetes Application Deployments
Carbon Relay is a world-class team focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to optimize application running Kubernetes. Our innovative platform allows organizations to boost application performance while keeping costs down. We recently completed a major fundraising round and are scaling up rapidly to turn our vision into reality. This position is perfect for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor at a startup that moves fast, tackles hard problems, and has fun!
As an Account Executive you will be at the forefront of our continued growth, building pipeline, working leads and closing deals. Your desire to make customers successful and your passion for high performance are only matched by your commitment to the team.
What we are looking for from you
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of Cloud technologies, with domain expertise in DevOps and Kubernetes in particular. This is mandatory.
- You are a high energy, passionate, detail oriented team player.
- 5+ years of successful closing roles; consistently being a top producer in your firm
- Ability to work in a start-up sales team, where you are helping build and validate the models.
- Self starter, self motivator, detail oriented, plan-full "go getter"
- Expertise in working with sales motions that include enterprise selling to large organizations as well as a practitioner led adoption.
- A deep understanding of how Developers, Engineers and their respective leaders evaluate and measure success.
- A deep understanding of how to use process and methodology to achieve success, with a belief in how sales tools can help you sell more and better deals.
What you will need to do
- Commit to customer success
- Design your territory plan to achieve long term sustained success
- Be a constant student of the category and the craft
- Exceed your quota in a predictable, repeatable fashion
- Develop strong working relationships with the wider team to ensure excellent collaboration
- Constantly focus on the inputs (performance) that achieve the outputs (results) required of the role, team and company.
Premium health insurance
Rest assured with health insurance options that provide you with the best medical, dental and other coverage options at reasonable costs.
We know that part of recruiting and retaining the best and brightest is offering very competitive compensation packages. So, that’s exactly what we do.
Maintain a healthy work/life balance with unlimited paid time off, company holidays, maternity/paternity leave and flexible work schedules.
Vibrant locations mean that you have lots of choices for fun before or after work. Our offices fit the bill, being in Boston and the Metro D.C. area.
With stock options included in their compensation packages, each of our team members has the opportunity to become a part ‘owner’ of the company.
Rock star team
Our team includes technologists, data scientists and engineers who are truly world-class. Joining us means that you’ll be working with and learning from the best!
Carbon Relay at a glance
Carbon Relay focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Cloud Computing, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Boston and Arlington. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Carbon Relay has raised $68M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.
You can view their website at https://www.carbonrelay.com/