Automating and Optimizing Kubernetes Application Deployments
Sr. Software Engineer$100k – $120k
As a software engineer at Carbon Relay you’ll build products that are integrated with Kubernetes clusters which enable customers to automatically configure their applications for the ideal balance of performance and cost. You’ll also be working on a set of microservices built using a mix of Go and Python. This will include integrating services developed by our data science team as we continue to enhance our offerings.
- Participate in design and discussion of customer features
- Participate in design and discussion of internal and external components
- Implement features as part of a Kubernetes CRD
- Implement features as part of SaaS-based microservices (Go, Python)
- Contribute to and enhance internal Kubernetes CRDs/Operators
- Work alongside data science teams to bring data science and machine learning into customer facing features
- 1-3 years of experience as a software engineer
- At least one year of experience developing with Go
- Working experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Worked on at least one shipped, customer-facing product
- Some experience with Python
- Experience with Agile/Scrum teams
- Works well with a small, fast moving teams
- Work with distributed teams
- Experience working with Git and GitHub
- Experience with GCP/GKE
- Experience developing SaaS applications
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience building components to extend Kubernetes (CRDs, controllers, scheduler extensions, etc)
- Experience working alongside data science teams
Premium health insurance
Rest assured with health insurance options that provide you with the best medical, dental and other coverage options at reasonable costs.
We know that part of recruiting and retaining the best and brightest is offering very competitive compensation packages. So, that’s exactly what we do.
Maintain a healthy work/life balance with unlimited paid time off, company holidays, maternity/paternity leave and flexible work schedules.
Vibrant locations mean that you have lots of choices for fun before or after work. Our offices fit the bill, being in Boston and the Metro D.C. area.
With stock options included in their compensation packages, each of our team members has the opportunity to become a part ‘owner’ of the company.
Rock star team
Our team includes technologists, data scientists and engineers who are truly world-class. Joining us means that you’ll be working with and learning from the best!
Carbon Relay at a glance
Carbon Relay focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Cloud Computing, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Boston and Arlington. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Carbon Relay has raised $68M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.
You can view their website at https://www.carbonrelay.com/