Cookware without the chemicals -- on the search for early employees!
Creative Producer/Photographer/Content Creator$50k – $85k • 0.01% – 0.01%
Caraway is a digitally-native cookware brand seeking to make home goods easier and healthier. We’re on a mission to craft well-designed, non-toxic kitchenware that thoughtfully raises the standards of what you cook with.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a seasoned Creative Producer/Photographer/Content Creator to join our team to help lead the development, execution and ongoing optimization of direct response creative to be utilized across Caraway’s various paid/owned marketing channels and website. The Producer is ideally a one-person-army when it comes to growth through creative storytelling; ideally skilled in still photography, lighting, video production, art direction, staging, prop/food styling, and retouching.
This role will be instrumental in spearheading productions small, medium, and large-scale, from writing creative briefs and scripts to exporting pixel-perfect, social-ready assets for a variety of channels including Paid/Organic Social, Display/Programmatic, Direct Mail, & Email/SMS..
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years of experience in content creation (photo + video a must, post-production animation a bonus) with a compelling portfolio of distinctive work that elevates a brand’s image
- You possess strong aesthetic sensibilities and extensive knowledge of growth channel best practices—you never push creative work forward at the expense of business goals
- Deep understanding of the emotional drivers that influence the consumer buying behavior
- Expert in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, AfterEffects, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere), G-Suite, Keynote, and any other relevant tools needed
- Strong organizational skills, keen eye for detail, and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You work well in a team as well as alone
- You're excited about our mission and making an impact at Caraway
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop new ad concepts, in-line with our internal messaging and creative guidelines, that test messaging, visual assets, graphic design, and offer resonance across a variety of demographic and psychographic profiles.
- Spearhead and own the management of content + creative productions based on business needs, from small-scale, half-day 1-person shoots, to large-scale, multi-day productions -Maintain a backlog of ad concepts, pitching these concepts weekly in our Growth/Brand Marketing meeting
- Work with the growth marketing tram to review ad-level performance, record learnings, and iterate accordingly.
- Own the ad creative development process, from high-level concept, to storyboard and visual references, to alignment with Caraway creative guidelines, to launch, ensuring we hit the targets set in our testing schedule
- Coordinate scouting shoot locations to produce net-new content featuring Caraway products
- In collaboration with the Brand team, attract and recruit a roster of top-tier freelance creative talent across photo, video, art direction, copy, and graphic design—continuously monitoring bandwidth and expertise needs
Please include a link to your portfolio when applying, as well as a brief introduction.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
We offer competitive start-up rates with access to a senior leadership team.
A competitive salary and equity options
High-quality home and kitchen products
Top tier benefits and flexible vacation policy