Cookware without the chemicals -- on the search for early employees!
Senior Growth Marketing Associate$65k – $80k • 0.001% – 0.001%
Caraway is a digitally-native cookware brand that’s on a mission to craft well-designed, non-toxic kitchenware that thoughtfully raises the standards of what you cook with.
Since launching in November 2019, we’ve become one of the fastest growing digitally native brands with thousands of five-star reviews from happy customers and hundreds of press hits from the likes of Vogue & Domino.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a versatile Senior Growth Marketing Associate to help us efficiently scale existing digital and offline acquisition channels, launch new channels to diversify our marketing mix, and drive strategy for a fast growing startup. The ideal candidate has a deep background in SEM and experience in SEO as well as other digital/offline channels including Display, Affiliate, Direct Mail, Audio, or TV.
As the third growth hire, this person will have the freedom to own channels and the flexibility to test into new ones. They’ll be responsible for rigorous measurement of performance, testing, and optimization of those channels and will be supported by an experienced team with a best-in-class MarTech stack. Critically, this person must have a scrappy mindset, be comfortable with ambiguity, and have a boundless curiosity to learn and grow.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1-3 years of relevant digital marketing experience with a direct response focus as part of an agency or brand
- You’re detail-oriented and a fast learner comfortable wearing many hats
- You have a relentless desire to optimize and improve metrics
- You’re an analytical, data-driven thinker who can translate complex datasets into actionable insights
- You're an Excel wizard with working knowledge of BI tools. Bonus points if you have experience with Looker or similar business intelligence platforms & SQL.
- You work well in a team as well as alone
- You're excited about our mission and making an impact at Caraway
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own key digital channels/initiatives including Paid & Organic Search and be responsible for driving efficient growth at scale
- Explore and test into new scalable & measurable acquisition channels
- Develop hypotheses and run varying tests on creative & landing pages to improve incremental performance
- Partner with cross-functional teams including design, brand marketing & digital product to evolve our marketing strategy
- Design growth reports and conduct ad hoc reporting
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
We offer competitive start-up rates with access to a senior leadership team.
- A competitive salary and equity options
- High-quality home and kitchen products
- Top tier benefits and flexible vacation policy
- We invest in your career and opportunities for growth
- A comfortable open-plan office in Chelsea with a kitchen stocked with your favorite snacks